Bike Hire Scheme
We have two bikes, one Men's and one Ladies that we use on a loan like basis. They are hybrid style bikes equipped with mudguards and a rear rack. These bikes are perfect for general riding on the road, cycle paths and pathways. The bikes come in one frame size only:
How the scheme works:
- Purchase a bike for £150. The bike is a British Eagle Helix, in either Men's or Ladies frame.
- Use the bike for 7 days. Return the bike on the date agreed along with the original purchase receipt, credit card receipt and the card you paid with.
- We will refund £80 back onto your card. At the end of the 7 days this will have cost you only £70
Terms and conditions:
- Each bike is allowed to be used for 7 days. Any additional days that you want to keep the bike will be charged at £12, if previously agreed.
- The bike must be returned on the date agreed to get your refund. If the bike is not returned on this date, each additional day will be charged at £15 per day.
- If the bike is returned more than 5 days after the agreed return date, no refund will be issued. The bike will either belong to you or you can return it to Bikewise but not receive any refund.
- The bike will need to come back in the mechanical condition it leaves us in (we don't mind a bit of mud and fair wear and tear!). Any mechanical damage will be charged to you at the normal retail cost of parts and labour.
Please speak to us for more information and to book one of the bikes.
If you decide to purchase a bike from us over the value of £400 at the end of your hire period, we will waive the hire fee.